Tuesday, May 01, 2007

round and round

it hit me like... not quite a ton of bricks, not quite a foot to the face, more like bird shit from above that i might have had an inkling of but still surprised me when it fell on my shirt. who knew gravity worked that quickly?

"it's/oh/so/quiet/it's/oh/so still/you're all alone/and peaceful until" (bjork)

"that old black magic has me in its spell/that old black magic that you weave so well/those icy fingers up and down my spine/that same old witchcraft when" (johnny mercer)

"til it's over and then/it's nice and quiet/but soon again/starts another big riot" (bjork)

the cycle goes round and round and round. i hope it travels somewhat on the z-axis; i hope i'm getting somewhere instead of just being trapped in a loop. don't get me wrong, it's a hella good ride, but one gets tired of those sudden stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home