Wednesday, April 25, 2007

pause

i am enjoying the now, that is certain. but it mars my enjoyment to consider the future, so i try as much as i can to leave the future in the future and just rest in the now.

however that does not seem to work. if it isn't the future looming indistinctly and vaguely menacingly, there is the past sneaking up to sink its dirty fangs into my pie. every way i turn there is some forboding THING.

so now, do i continue to struggle? i mean who knows but that these could be shades like in a christmas carol, here for my help and not my harm. perhaps i am doomed to repeat unless i exorcise?

anyone out there know a worthy priest? because i'd like to enjoy my present without impediment. at least for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home