Thursday, June 30, 2005

bereft

just was chatting on-line with my sister, 750 miles away. brief conversation and now she is gone on to do what she is doing today.

and i am at my job. but i feel bereft. like a piece of me has been removed.

which to me feels odd. because as much as i love my sister, it's not like we could be chatting all day. add to the fact that i am at work right now. which may also mean that i should not be updating my blog either. but that is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

maybe it is because i haven't chatted with her lately. and i haven't seen her in months, january actually was the last time.

perhaps i am lonely for my family. or lonely in general.

sometimes i wonder if i am not an emotional black hole... perhaps that is a question for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home