Wednesday, August 20, 2008

taking stock

well then!

you make mistakes, you fall down. you get to your feet, you brush yourself off. and you continue on. as long as your face doesn't recognize the blood from the open wounds, it is not very likely that anyone will bring it to your attention. unless it is one of those busybodies who likes to "help."

help? help? help would have been to tell me that there was an open pothole and for me to take care. help would have been to grab me by the arm and yank (guide) me away.

help is not letting me know that i probably need stitches and that i should probably head to the emergency room. i know all that thank you very much!

i don't need your help! i need you to look away. there is nothing to see here, nothing at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home