Monday, September 19, 2005

joking?

the residual anger/upset/annoyance/frustration from this weekend, plus the stuff from today is making my head hurt. and it's not even 10am. fantastic.

...when does a joke lose its humor? i've been running a practical joke for almost the past month. and no one has noticed. absolutely driving me nuts. but only when i look up and see it. which is every single day!!! so my options are to cut my losses, or go big. however there is a chance that the straight man will go ballistic when the joke comes to fruition. and i just realized that a few minutes ago.

...in other news, Isa 45:7 says --> I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home